Chief Enterprise Corporate Responsibility Officer, Head of Business Banking, Fifth Third Bank
Kala Gibson is Executive Vice President and Head of Business Banking. He oversees the strategic planning, operations, credit fulfillment and product development for the division.
Kala dedicates his time to a variety of causes, including:
- Executive and Finance committee member, the Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History.
- Executive and Finance committees chair, National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
- Board of Trustees member, ArtsWave in Cincinnati.
- Board member, Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio.
- Board president, MORTAR, an urban entrepreneurship organization.
- Executive and Audit committees chair, National Minority Supplier Development Council.