In recent years, a surge of fintech solutions have emerged to provide consumers with early access to income in moments of unexpected expense or need. An evolving landscape of products and services has emerged to address consumer liquidity challenges.
Financial innovators and policymakers, join this webinar to:
- Learn how consumers are using Earned Wage Access (EWA) and Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Advance products to bridge gaps between earning and accessing income, and how it’s impacting their financial health
- Gain data-driven insights to guide key decisions in a showcase of findings from our recent consumer usage research
- Discuss the ongoing policy debate and explore diverse perspectives
Explore the Takeaways
During the event, we’ll discuss the implications of our findings for policymakers and providers alike, including:
- The landscape of solutions for bridging gaps between earned wages and income access continues to evolve as new players emerge to address consumer liquidity challenges
- Most consumers who use these Earned Wage Access and Direct-to-Consumer Advance products do so multiple times in a consecutive period, suggesting that the services have become a staple in their financial lives
- Standards of recoupment practices ensure that advances are almost always recouped
- The cost to use an advance is typically less than 5% of the advance amount, comparatively lower than high-cost liquidity alternatives
Can’t make the time? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.